June 3rd, Start of Boys and Girls club Summer Program
Turquoise Trail Charter School is the oldest charter school in New Mexico, serving 600 students in Pre-K to 8th grade.
We are a New Mexico public school, and we offer a generous benefits package as a State employer. All applicants must be able to pass a background check prior to hiring.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com, or apply in person at: 13 A San Marcos Loop, Santa Fe, NM 87508
Turquoise Trail Charter School is an equal opportunity employer
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER We require a substitute teaching license or regular teaching license, a PED background check, and at TTCS you must be 21 years old with at least a High School diploma or equivalent. Please review the PED requirements for a substitute teaching license on the PED licensing website at http://ped.state.nm.us/Licensure/index.html Our substitute teacher pay scale ranges from: $90 to $110 per day.
- Direct the learning to accomplish curriculum objectives and goals as implied in the lesson plans for projects, lessons or units assigned
- Make use of instructional procedures and materials which are most suitable for attaining lesson goals
- Go through the attendance recording process to comply with the procedures of the school
- Ensure an orderly and tidy classroom, keep tables and chairs well-arranged and provide a clear view of learning materials
- Adhere to all procedures, guidelines, and policies followed by regular teachers in line with recommended teaching procedure
- Ensure a sustainable relationship with parents, students, school personnel and members of the public by communicating in a confidential, polite and refined manner.
- Assume duty schedule for any teacher they substitute for
- Substitute Teacher license or Teaching license from the State of New Mexico
- Successful completion of a background check
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work 7:45am – 3:15pm, Monday – Thursday. 7:45am – 1:15pm Friday.
- Work is contract based, on an “as-needed” basis
- Ability to comply with written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to create an efficient working relationship with other personnel
- Proficiency in maintaining efficient classroom management skills
- Full capability to provide instruction while the regular teacher is absent
Interested applicants should apply IN PERSON at Turquoise Trail Charter School Turquoise Trail Charter School is an equal opportunity employer
TTCS is hiring an instructor in our SPED department. Teacher must have the required NM licenses and endorsements to teach K-8 special education. TESOL or Bilingual endorsements are preferred, as well as a Master’s degree.
TTCS is expanding our Middle School, and we are currently hiring for a Math and Science teacher. Teacher must have the required NM licenses and endorsements to teach these secondary subjects or eligible for a waiver. TESOL preferred. The subjects would be 8th grade integrated science, pre-algebra, and algebra 1. Participation in the PED training for Open Science Ed in July is highly encouraged and would be compensated time prior to contract start date of August 6.
The speech-language pathologist will work 4 days per week with students in grades Pre-K through 8. While working in cooperation with case managers, teachers, parents and students, candidate shall be responsible for providing diagnostic and intervention services for students with speech, language and hearing disorders, helping students to adjust and access the general education curriculum.
Provide ‘pull out’ and ‘inclusion’ services to students with varying needs. Requires an Educational Assistant license from the State of New Mexico, but if you don't have this license yet we may be able to help you. Employs effective instructional methods, at the direction of the case manager and in the presence of a licensed teacher, that is appropriate to the needs of the students. Adhere to all procedures, guidelines, and policies followed by regular teachers. Ensure a sustainable relationship with parents, pupils, school personnel and members of the public by communicating in a confidential, polite and refined manner. Assume duty schedule as required
The assistant data manager/front desk manager position will support the data manager and oversee the school secretary. This full time, 12-month position maintains the student records in the student data system, assists with testing and instructional system administration, coordinates the lottery process, and works with teachers and families on behalf of the school administration. Additionally, this position coordinates the transportation and facility maintenance functions of the school by working closely with the vendors who provide these services. Bilingual in Spanish is a highly desirable trait. The successful applicant will be well versed in manipulating data in Excel and auditing for data integrity in large data sets using various software systems and reporting systems. Must have a high attention to details, ability to follow through on tasks and keep track of multiple projects in a fast paced environment.